To Provide funds to charities focused on improving the lives of women and children in Collier County, Florida through our annual trolley tour, sponsorships, and private donations.
We’re Not Your Average Trolley Tour
In 2017 I launched a trolley tour with a purpose. Beginning with one trolley, we had a blast while raising $2,000 for families affected by Hurricane Irma. Over the last 6 years we have grown to four trolleys, formed a 501(c)(3), and given away close to $250,000 to numerous Collier County charities serving women and children. Each year our participants nominate and vote on the charities aligned with our mission. It is a wonderful way to ring in the holidays!
In 2022, Jingled Elves distributed $95,000 to Baby Basics, Youth Haven, Pace Center for Girls, Laces of Love, Hunger and Homeless Coalition, The Shelter for Abused Women and Children, and Alliance for Period Supplies.
We have a very enthusiastic group of Elves helping others while spreading holiday cheer!
Jingled Elves Fundraising
The Jingled Elves take over Naples every winter.
We raise funds for organizations supporting women and children in Collier County through our Trolley Tour, Shop and Share Events, corporate sponsorships and donations.
Our Jingled Elves Trolley Tour transports the Elves around town for one magical night in December. We sing carols and spread cheer throughout Naples, perform our signature elves dance in several locations. Each participant pays a fee to attend the trolley tour which covers the trolley ride, a custom t-shirt, boxed meal, gift bag and party — as well as adding to our fundraising dollars
Throughout the year, we hold special Shop & Share events with retail partners including Lilly Pulitzer and J.McLaughlin.
We also appreciate the continued support of our generous sponsors and donors enabling us to support so many causes.
Where We Donate
We provide funds to charities focused on improving the lives of women and children in Collier County, Florida. Our 200 plus participants have the opportunity to nominate charities and then vote on their top choices. We distributed funds to seven organizations in 2022. We welcome you to learn more about these charities and their important work throughout the community.
- $20,000 to Baby Basics for a First-year sponsorship for a recently opened new diaper distribution site in Golden Gate. The sponsorship will provide diapers to 40 mothers for their baby each month for the first year! Baby Basics will name the site in honor of Jingled Elves.
- $20,000 to Youth Haven towards the new Family & Child Counseling Center’s programs and services
- $15,000 to Pace Center for Girls to provide school uniforms, socks, and underwear for every girl who attends Pace for an entire year and additional funds for their counseling and training programs.
- $15,000 to Laces of Love for new shoes (preferably sneakers) for over 200 low-income or disadvantaged children.
- $5,000 to The Shelter for Abused Women and Children for Transitional Living Cottages and Personal Care products for Women of Color.
- $5,000 to Alliance for Period Supplies to provide free period products to their agency partner, our Daily Bread Food Pantry, serving families in need in Naples and Marco Island
- In immediate response to Hurricane Ian, $15,000 was awarded to The Hunger and Homeless Coalition to assist women and children displaced from their homes.
Pace Center for Girls
The Hunger & Homelessness Coalition
Laces of Love