Q: When is the tour?
Tuesday, December 6, 2022 • 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
**2023 Event: Save the Date! Wednesday, December 6, 2023. More to come.
Q: What is the cost?
$150 per person through October 14. $175 after October 14. Includes the trolley ride, boxed dinner, t-shirt, goodie bag and dance party. Register here.
Note: The Trolley Tour fee is waived for Reindeer, Mrs. Claus and Santa sponsors. Learn about Sponsorships.
Begins and ends at The Green at Mercato (parking at Iberia Bank parking lot on the Vanderbilt Beach side – 9132 Strada Place).
Q: What is the attire?
Custom Jingled Elves t-shirts (in cooler weather, wear a black long sleeve shirt underneath), black pants (leggings or comfortable pants), comfy shoes for dancing, and any wacky holiday accessories to complete your outfit.
Q: What to bring?
Your Jingled Elves blanket for sitting on The Green (blankets available for $10), BYOB – and, most importantly, your HOLIDAY SPIRIT!!!
Schedule of Events
Rehearsals for “Flash Mob” Dance
Every Tuesday in November 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. Attend all or as many as you can. Location provided in Jingled Elves email updates for participants.
December 6 – Trolley Tour Schedule
- By 5:00 pm – Everyone gathers at The Green at Mercato. Our Jingled Gents (friends and spouses of some of the Elves) distribute boxed dinners and gift bags filled with coupons, gifts and other surprises from our fabulous corporate sponsors.
- Enjoy our meals on the Green followed by Group Photo
- Flash Mob Dance on the Green (We have pompoms and jingle bells for those who would rather not dance)
- Victoria Park for brief tour of the Holiday Lights
- Second Flash Mob Dance at Venetian Village
- Final Flash Mob Dance, location to be announced
- 8:30 pm – DJ DANCE PARTY AND LIGHT SHOW on the Mercato Green (Friends and Family invited to join in the fun)